Invitation: Scientific writing with AI and ChatGPT - where is the journey heading?
At the symposium, we will review 20 years of GMS for you. But what will the future of scientific writing look like? How will AI change writing and review processes? We have invited experts on these topics, which concern us all, who will look at artificial intelligence from different angles: Artificial versus natural intelligence, information literacy, copyright and librarian perspectives - sometimes spiced with a satirical view. The keynote address will be given by Prof. Dr. Henrik Müller from TU Dortmund University. Under the title: "Why AI forces us to natural intelligence", he invites you to a critical-constructive reflection on artificial intelligence.
Information at a glance:
- What? Symposium "Scientific writing with AI and ChatGPT? Where is the journey heading?" (in German)
- Why? 20 years of GMS
- When? 14 December 2023, 11:00-17:30
- Where? ZB MED, Cologne site
- Who? GMS is a joint offer of the Association of the Scientific Medical Societies, the Federal Office for Drugs and Medical Devices and ZB MED - Information Centre Life Sciences
- To registration. Participation is free of charge.