Selection procedures for the next starting date (August 1, 2016) begin in the autumn of 2015.
- Flexibility and the ability to take the initiative
- Attention to detail and a willingness to learn
- Good grades in German and English
- Easy-going nature and the ability to forge good relationships with people
- An interest in computer-assisted workflows
ZB MED has a policy of increasing employment opportunities for severely disabled people. Physically challenged candidates with similar qualifications will be given special consideration.
What should I include in my application?
- Letter of application
- Curriculum vitae + a passport photo
- Copies of your last two school certificates
- Assessments (e.g. from work placement schemes)
- A stamped addressed envelope if you wish us to return your application documents.
- Please do not use résumé/application folders!
Where should I send my application?
German National Library of Medicine
ZB MED Medicine. Health. Nutrition. Environment. Agriculture.
General administration office
Gleueler Strasse 60