Health Care Strategy int.
Tel: 0049 89 1011 19222
mobil: 0049 177 3252 968
Spain is by a longer tradition the most advanced and frequented country in the Mediterranean for medical travel. The developments have reached a level, where the next push in market progress makes sense to stabilize medical travel as an economic factor in the European healthcare development.
Since there is no way out of the upcoming cost traps of European healthcare systems in the future, Medical Travel will provide attractive solutions, once the EU regulations are adapted to the needs and wills of patients. The EU Patient Mobility Directive will be in good hands for medical travel, since the EU presidency is with Hungary, a country known as being open to Medical Travel. In 2008 we have developed a medical tourism event for Budapest. It is now the fourth time that this congress is organized and arranged by the same team, pulling together the international intellectual power in the Medical Travel industry.
Target groups related to Medial Travel industry sectors are:
- Spa Resorts and Medical Wellness is coming more and more into the game.
- Northern American patients may appear in large numbers in Europe in the future.
- Northern European countries provide highest quality medical treatment at affordable prices.
- International centers for Medical Tourism will attract more patients when organized as clusters.
- Associations, accreditation bodies, governmental institutions.
Join this international and unique platform, standing for quality, innovation and transparency in Medical Travel and Health Tourism.