Contact: Agri Products delegate team
Kisaco Research is proud to announce their first European Congress that explores the R&D of AgriProducts.
This congress will bring together key stakeholders active in developing agrochemicals, biopesticides, plant health, plant nutrition and plant microbiome products. The event is divided into tracks to allow you to attend your area of interest and expertise.
It will focus on developing plant protection and plant health products, integrating chemicals with biologicals, researching gaps in the market for plant protection and health as well as utilising the plant microbiome for novel product development.
Technology applications and digital ag will be a feature component of this event, with the keynote session looking at technology and the future.
This event is co-located with our AgFormulation and Technology Congress (covering formulation, application technology and digital ag). You can select a dual-event pass to gain access to both events.
Congress Highlights and Themes:
- R&D case studies exploring herbicides and fungicides
- Input from BASF, Syngenta and Bayer CropScience.
- Two R&D tracks with a focus on either chemistry or biology.
- Regulation and innovation – does regulation promote or hinder innovation?
- Revealing the next generation of novel projects and innovative products.