New Ag International Sarl
T: + 44 (0) 203 457 6310
F: +44 (0) 208 549 7644
POSITIVE NEWS FROM MIAMI
After several days of maximum alert on the effects of IRMA in the Caribbean and Florida, the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Miami, where the 3rd Biostimulant World Congress is taking place Nov 27-30th 2017, confirmed they are operating normally since Tuesday, Sept 12th.
We appreciate the concerns that some of you have expressed and we are pleased to confirm that the 3rd Biostimulant World Congress remains in the same venue and with the same dates. We wish a quick recovery for all the families affected by the hurricane.
Agricultural Biostimulants include diverse formulations of compounds, substances and other products that are applied to plants or soils to regulate and enhance the crop’s physiological processes, thus making them more efficient. Biostimulants act on plant physiology through different pathways to improve crop vigour, yields, quality and post-harvest shelf life/conservation.
The 3rd Biostimulants World Congress is an international scientific and technical congress to review the latest knowledge on these products, which are increasingly used in crop production around the world.
A panel of prestigious international speakers will discuss:
- Biostimulants effects on plant growth and soil fertility
- Nutrient uptake
- Crop quality
- Crop tolerance to environmental stresses
- Research that focuses on the molecular or physiological mode of action of biostimulants
- Research that provides insight into plant signalling pathways and physiological processes relevant to biostimulants
- Legislation and registration procedures on these products in the main markets around the globe.